Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We are wonderfully made!

Connor and I were watching Veggie Tales earlier.  Well, I was watching Veggie Tales, and he was asleep.  But I pretended he was watching so I wouldn't feel silly ;)
The episode I we watched was called A Snoodle's Tale.  It was about a little "snoodle" that felt inferior to the other snoodles because he wasn't as big as them.  He goes and talks to the creator of the snoodles, and he tells him that he made everything, including the little snoodle.  He was wonderfully made, and he had made him exactly the way he wanted him to be.  He even picked out special talents he wanted him to have.  The little snoodle took a picture out of his pack that he drew for his creator.  It was mainly scribbles, but the creator was so proud of it, he hung it on his refrigerator!
That's how I see God...He made us exactly the way he wanted us to be and is so proud of the works we do to honor him!  Why, I bet there's a giant refrigerator in Heaven with all of our pictures on it!
Doesn't it make you happy to know that?
I can't wait to see my son grow up into the man God wants him to be. :)
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well:  Psalm 139:14 (NIV)

Now, here are my Connor's Top 5 Veggie Tales Silly Songs:
5. Dance of the Cucumber

4. Bellybutton

3. His Cheeseburger

2. Love My Lips

1. Song of the Cebu






No comments:

Post a Comment