Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Meet the family

This is just a little bit about my family.  I love to show them off ;)

I have a wonderful husband, Brian...
But he has to be.  He wouldn't be able to put up with me if he wasn't.  I'm quite a handful.

Here's the lovable, furry Grover P. Cleveland...
He's quite a handful, too.  What does the P stand for you ask?  Just like Fred G. Sanford, it varies.  Sometimes it stands for precious, other times pest.  Once, it even stood for philanderer :O

Finally, here's the newest addition, Connor...
In this picture, he's eleven weeks old and weighs about nine pounds.  Everyone says he's so small, which he is, but he's a giant compared to what he looked like when he was born...
He was born two and a half months early and weighed two pounds twelve ounces.  He spent forty-three days in the NICU.  He is smart, loves to be held, and already has a fantastic sense of humor.  He is perfect in every way.

The story behind Connor's birth is a long one, which I do intend to tell.  My whole pregnancy, I searched for someone who was going through the same thing I was, and I never found anyone.  So I'm going to tell it now, because I don't know that many people knew what all went on.  But I'll get to that tomorrow, in between diaper changes and making sure Grover isn't tearing apart the bedspread or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment