Friday, September 23, 2011

The Best Baby Toy Ever

Here it is....
What is it, you ask?
It's a Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! 1-2-3 Crawl Along Snail.  (I know...that's a very long and complicated name for a toy).

Why is it so wonderful?
It plays music, talks, and lights up.  It has a mirror on it.  When baby starts to crawl, it can be rolled across the floor for baby to chase.  It's made out of chocolate.  Just kidding about that one.  But a girl can dream, can't she?  Finally, it's baby activated.  Now, I don't mean baby activated as in the baby has to push a button to make it work.  All baby has to do is touch it and it starts doing its thing!  Isn't that awesome?

I had been looking for a toy to keep Connor occupied.  He used to like his crib toy that lights up and plays music, but I think he has gotten tired of that lately.  He's not that into rattles or things like that.  But he LOVES this!  I bought it for him today, and he played with it a long time.  He kept batting at it and would smile and squeal when it would go off.  I have never seen him smile at a toy before :)  I am so glad I got it!

 A happy Connor makes a happy Mama! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment